Halo Beacon is only a call away whether you want to make the most of a family sightseeing trip or you are on a business trip overseas and just ate something that disagrees with you!
Safety is also more important than ever now as you journey to unfamiliar lands. For $10 per month multilingual, registered nurses on staff can relay to emergency healthcare providers and physicians to keep you healthy and safe while you travel. Note, additional fees may apply for specialized travel and translation assistance services.
• Worldwide Hospital Lookup – No matter where in the world you may find yourself, our call center can look up over 15,000 hospitals and health clinics, pinpointing ones nearby to you. We help close the gap between you and sources of medical help anywhere.
• Medical Message Relay – Halo Beacon associates gather information about your unique needs and relay your requests to contacts you specify (you, your family or employer). When receiving notification of your medical emergency, multilingual representatives can even contact the local provider. Upon your request we take action to hurdle the language barrier and act as a sure message relay between local providers in the country you are traveling and trusted health care practitioners at home. We can also relay necessary information to contacts you specify.
• 855-My-Route – This call-in travel itinerary saver is part of Halo Beacon's one-of-a-kind automated system to relay messages from you to anyone, anywhere. Save your changing itinerary plans as you go with a simple voice message. Our caller ID system recognizes your phone in seconds, making the process as handy and convenient as possible!
If there is ever an emergency, or in the case of a missing person, trained Halo Beacon associates can retrieve these messages, convert them to text, and send multilingual notifications out to hasten vital response times. No matter what time zone you may find yourself in, we are ready 24/7 to summon help by notifying contacts including but not limited to your nearest embassy and local authorities.
• Emergency Message Relay – Send and receive messages regarding medical necessities to and from relatives, friends, and business associates by contacting Halo Beacon to use multilingual representatives. Note, live multilingual assistance is available 24/7 at the rate of $3.99 per minute.
• Telephone Interpretation – You can obtain help with foreign language interpretation over the telephone if you are having difficulty communicating in a foreign country. Note, live multilingual assistance for 180+ languages will be available to you on a 24/7 basis at the rate of $3.99 per minute.
Information You Need
• Visa, Passport and Immunization Information – The Halo Beacon call center will provide visa, passport and immunization requirements for foreign countries in which you will be traveling. The call center has access to the latest updates from the US State Department, the US Centers for Disease Control and other sources to deliver detailed information and specific requirements pertinent to your travels.
• Cultural Information – The call center will provide general cultural information for the countries in which you will be traveling. The information may include typical dress, social etiquette, business protocol, traditions, language, tipping, transportation methods, and other relevant information. We save you valuable time and help prevent embarrassment so you can get the most from your personal or business trip.
• Weather and ATM information – The call center will give temperature outlook and weather advisories for areas in which you will be traveling. We can even lookup international ATMs anywhere along your way so each leg of your journey will unfold with ease.
• Embassy and Consulate Referrals – You can get contact information for the nearest embassy or consulate in any country.
• US State Department Travel Advisories – Halo Beacon will give you the latest available travel advisories from the US State Department. These advisories cover crime alerts, currency regulations, medical facilities, areas of instability and other important information for countries worldwide. Travel with ease a new halo of safety.
Below you can view the video describing the Traveling Knight service in detail. In fact the video is not quite as long as the actual video that new customers receive after signing up. But with this partial video you get the luxury of seeing most of the content. You may also note that the video is lengthy because the service is substantive.
Ready to mobilize your own traveling knight?
... or call Halo Beacon at 855-SOS-HALO to order now.